A fashion feast for the eyes as always…My 3 favourite looks were:
- Classic Glamour /Brie Larson wore a strapless black velvet Oscar de la Renta gown.
- Old Hollywood /Emma Stone wore a custom-designed Givenchy Haute Couture dress by Riccardo Tisci.
- Latina Elegance /Alicia Vikander wore a black Louis Vuitton dress and sandals.
Leo may have won the Oscar but he didn’t steal the show. My absolute favourite looks of the night are:
- Daisy Ridley in Chanel Haute Couture – Stunning colour and just the right amount of sparkle. The figure hugging fit makes it feel modern.
- Margo Robbie in Tom Ford – I am obsessed with anything gold (and anything snake print for that matter). For me this dress is embodies timeless Hollywood glamour.
- Jennifer Lawrence in Dior– And of course there has to be lace.
Goes to Emma Stone in this modern, sparkly Elie Saab number!
Emma Stone in Elie Saab
HOLLYWOOD, CA – FEBRUARY 22: Actress Emma Stone attends the 87th Annual Academy Awards at Hollywood & Highland Center on February 22, 2015 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/WireImage)